June 04, 2008

Breath to Laugh


She is cute, she is nice and she likes the way I am…. :)
She wants me to laugh... Laugh on myself;
That you are born with the change to bring in!

‘Wow’ the effect would be,
It would be the same I had in my childhood….
Just forgot for sometime and then….

She is the one who made me realize,
That once more;
Hold the stick of the fury and hit in the goal,
Consider the truth lies there wherever you are gonna go.

A long phrase but the fact,
Condition is alike and I am just growing old…
haha… I started laughing and grasped,
Her memories for the time she is not der…

Now she does not talk to me,
She just gives me dreamy smiles and makes me realize…
I am here…

Oh my dear, don’t feel alone;
Any moment you feel so,
Let me know!

Now I cant close my eyes,
Don’t want to…
I don’t want to ‘only’ feel the gap!

I want to now be closer,
I want to go there;
I want to make a new moon.

Oh it is sweeter
You don’t worry, but stay close;
I know the distance but I promise you dear.

I am made of ‘light’
I keep the closer eye too,
I will…I will give you the share you care for...

Come back and ask me to laugh,
And laugh; help me to make a new path…
And you come,
Give me a new breath that I can again ‘laugh’.

3 comments:

clueless rebel said...

Blind as the bat
scurries like the rat
shatters like glass!

thats my take on ur poem ...
true effort...wish u could put ur woords into action too...

Unknown said...

Hi Arun,
I can really understand your emotions here and it was really good to see you starting your own blog. Best of luck and keep expressing. As humans we should always do that.

By the way who is this person who has commented befire me? Do you know? I find the comment really weird.

Anyway, you have a virtual blast.

Regards
Dwarka

Tiwariarun.blogspot.com said...

hey dwarka... that is not weired:)
he is haider....
he only made me start writing on the blog... he has commented good...he is a nice chap... may be it sounds weired but i know what has he written...don worry....

keep in touch and do comment on my posts..
thanks.